Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April Randomness

The last time my back went out, I learned something. You can't pull your pants up when your ass cheeks are holding onto them for dear life!

I have great difficulty keeping track of birthdays, but I can remember sneezes I had fifteen years ago.

The Dennys pledge: Something about your dining experience will make you vow never to eat here again... but you'll be back.

A truly surreal moment is when you need to tell your sex partner to shut up because you're losing your wood, hearing all the gossip.

Eventually I will get tired of a problem and solve it, but not one minute sooner.

Once you finally see the sublime answer, you see it everywhere.

DRUDGE REPORT HEADLINES I'D LIKE TO SEE:

Congressional hearing turns booger-fest!

China to keep pumping out more Chinese!

Under photo of Hillary: The Shit You Say!

No comments: