Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fab Feb

Toilet Paper – use it by the wad and need a plumber, or use it by the square and need a shower – the choice is yours.

The sideways ball caps, the pants worn down at the thighs... it was all a little odd, but trends and fads tend to be that way. I dealt with it. Today I saw a fifteen (or so) year old... with a binky. A baby's pacifier. In his jaws like a pro basketball player works a toothpick. Let me say that again: a BINKY. Now I'm just plain scared.

How come the most overpaid, least in-touch people at a business get all the perks and best vacation packages? Because if given the choice, they'd most likely return to work afterward.

SNIFFLE SNURF, HACK!!

How can something that feels so huge up my nose blow out to just be a damp spot?

I'm not necessarily that tired, it just feels so good to lay here like a sack of potatoes.

If I had a dollar for every cough, I could make your rent and mine both.

Let Hollywood teach you something about our nation's capitol: the sole purpose of all activity in that town is to generate billions of dollars to keep its own gears turning, to keep its leaders and stars wealthy and desirous of a continued career there, while the cogs who keep the machinery operating have to punch timecards and pay their own bills. A government program is no more societal betterment than a movie is tangible reality.

THE DAMN POETRY CORNER IS BACK

Thirty days has September,
April, June and November.
February showed up late,
that's why it just has twenty-eight.

No comments: