Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oktobre Randomfest

The first thing that comes to mind is its lack of content.

I wish I had a good idea for every spare pen I have laying around.

Anyone who quotes lines from "Star Trek" in a serious conversation, isn't worth spending much time talking to.

Few things are more pathetic than a group of activists who can't even find the people that they are supposedly protesting against.

I want to see an action figure called "Captain Apathy."

The Pony Express failed because it took a whole week to wait for mail, and then you couldn't buy stamps from a horse.

How to prevent being abducted by aliens: Just before you drift to sleep, concentrate on a mental picture of Jesus eating raw hamburger. The aliens will be too frightened to read your mind any further, and leave you alone.

Why do drunks always get home exactly as I get to bed?

Order another beer, idiot, she isn't pissed enough!

I wish I could decide what to throw out, and what to put away and never use again.

What do you call the fear of not knowing what something is called?

No comments: